ST MARY'S SUMMER FESTIVAL HELD ON Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th June 2014
An event run by St Mary's Parish Church, North Mymms, for the whole community
See images from the weekend here
SATURDAY 28th JUNE:
FESTIVAL OPEN - 11.00AM - 4.00PM - ACTIVITY SESSIONS
- Find out about the Church by completing the Church trail
- ‘Have a Go’ sessions: Flower arranging for all ages
- ‘Have a Go’ sessions: Brass rubbing
- Children's Craft corner
- Listen to the Storyteller at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
- Visit the bell ringing gallery
- Parish Map Making
- Second Hand Bookstall – swap a book
- Face painting
- Drumming workshops - timed sessions at 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm
- Quiz corner
- And lots more ……
- COME and see our fantastic creation banners hanging in the church.
- READ the pen portraits of people living in the parish
- SEE us as we are now and as we were through our photographic displays.
- VOTE for your favourite photographs for the 2015 Parish Calendar.
- REFRESHMENTS: Coffee & biscuits 11.00am-12.00noon | Ploughmans Lunches 12.30pm - 2.00pm | Cream Teas 3.00pm - 4.00pm
A Midsummer Medley
7.30pm – 9.30pm
Saturday 28th June
Entry free - retiring collection
SUNDAY 29TH JUNE: | 8.00am Holy Communion | 9.30am Family Eucharist
7.00pm Festival Service (Guest preacher - Very Revd Jeffrey John, Dean of St Albans)
SUNDAY 29TH JUNE - FESTIVAL OPEN - 12NOON - 4.00PM - ACTIVITY SESSIONS
- Be entertained by the jester with timed sessions on the hour at 1pm,2pm, 3pm
- Teddy Bear Parachutes 2.00pm - 3.30pm
- Send your Teddy parachuting down from the tower – instructions provided!
- Followed by a Teddy Bear’s Picnic.
- Ploughmans Lunches 12.30pm - 2.00pm | Cream Teas 3.00pm - 4.00pm | Teddy Bears’ Picnic 3.00pm - 4.00pm
- PLENTY OF CAR PARKING